We have spent our entire adult lives working with and helping people sort out, cope with and learn how to more effectively deal with the issues they have encountered in life that bring them pain, resentment, hurt and distrust. We are true coaches in our approach.
To us, this means:
- Coming alongside you and working together with you.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of what you are experiencing and how it is affecting you.
- Helping you discover and clarify what it is that you really want and need.
- Building a nurturing relationship with you and helping you manage stress as you work on achieving your objectives.
- Helping you generate options to build new bridges, moving you toward your goals.
- Working to identify obstacles and road blocks that may stand in your way.
- Holding you responsible and accountable for the steps you want to take, and staying with you while you take those steps.
- Regular debriefings regarding all attempts at change so that you can tweak things for greater success.
- Helping you learn how to celebrate your successes and the changes in life you have been looking for.
You can learn more about our approach to coaching here. We specialize in working with couples and individuals seeking help on their own. You can learn more both by clicking the links or we can discuss that on our call.
If you're ready, take the next step now and call 331-308-0113 for a free 15-20 minute phone/Skype consultation. We will tell you about how our process works and you will come away from that call with the information you need to make a decision about how we can best work together.